OnCore Upgrade – August 25, 2022
- Subject Console
- The Arm dropdown menu will move from the bottom to the upper right corner of the Calendar tab in the Subject Console.
- IRB Reviews
- The OnCore IRB Review entry has been updated to include a “Review Expires” option to indicate whether a particular review includes a change to the IRB expiration date. Selecting “No” will grey out the Expiration Date field; when entering a continuing review, selecting “No” will supersede the old expiration date and “N/A” will now be displayed for the expiration date in the study header. Please see the revised Updating OnCore IRB Reviews document attached for examples and guidance.
- For subject deviations, the Sequence Number (i.e. subject number) is now visible in several additional locations, including:
- PC Console > Deviations > Subject Deviations page
- CRA Console > Deviations > Subject Deviations Details section
- Regulatory Coordinators can now make changes to the Automated Sequence No. field (in PC Console > Main) after subjects have been enrolled, and any new subjects put on the study will use the new automated sequence number.
Please contact our office if you have questions: